after we made the connection between Flow and Business Central On-Prem last time, now it is time to see what is available on that connection.
First thing is that there are no available triggers for Business Central On-Prem only Actions.
To test Business Central On-Prem actions first I created one trigger for Microsoft Forms. Flow will send information about persons to Business Central…
Continue Reading renato’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with renato’s Permission
More About This Author
- I am Renato Fajdiga and I come from Garešnica, Croatia. I was born on 10th August 1989 in Pakrac, Croatia.
- 2019.01.10#Dyn365BCEnable SSO with Business Central On-Prem in Web Client – fajdiga.info
- 2018.12.03#Dyn365BCCreating documents in Business Central (On-Prem) with Flow – fajdiga.info
- 2018.11.12#Dyn365BCWhere are my web services from Business Central in Flow? – fajdiga.info
- 2018.11.05#Dyn365BCIntegrate Business Central On-Prem with Flow – fajdiga.info