My company InfoStrat has been working with Dynamics 365 for over 13 years since version 3.0 of Dynamics CRM was released. For more than half of our customers, we have been using Dynamics for line of business solutions which are not the typical sales, customer service and marketing applications that make up customer relationship management (CRM).
Microsoft offers a subscription for these…
Continue Reading firstname.lastname@example.org (Jim Townsend)’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with email@example.com (Jim Townsend)’s Permission
More About This Author
- James Townsend is founder and president of InfoStrat, a Microsoft partner in Washington, DC. He writes on software and other technology topics such as government computing, grant management, and CRM.
- 2019.04.18#Dyn365CEGetting the Most Out of GovCon CRM
- 2019.04.09#Dyn365CEUnderstanding Budget, Payments and Milestones in Grants Manager Plus
- 2019.04.05#Dyn365CEWhen You Want CRM Power without Sales, Customer Service or Marketing
- 2019.03.26#Dyn365CEInfoStrat Grants Manager Plus Review on FinanceOnline