This post is part of the series on Upgrading to Jet 2019.
- Improved Performance with XLL Multi-threaded Add-in – The Jet Excel add-in is now based on the Excel’s XLL format. This provides several benefits – including a performance boost, with some reports running up to 5 times faster.
- Business Central…
Continue Reading Ian Grieve’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with Ian Grieve’s Permission
More About This Author
- 2019.06.06#Dyn365GP‘The requested operation could not be completed due to a file system limitation’ – azurecurve
- 2019.06.05#Dyn365GPPowerShell to Promote Domain Controller – azurecurve
- 2019.06.04#Dyn365GPSQL Stored Procedure to Generate Sequential Number – azurecurve
- 2019.06.03#Dyn365GPAdd Company Access Back to sa User – azurecurve