This post is part of the series on Upgrading to Jet 2019.
- Improved Performance with XLL Multi-threaded Add-in – The Jet Excel add-in is now based on the Excel’s XLL format. This provides several benefits – including a performance boost, with some reports running up to 5 times faster.
- Business Central…
Continue Reading Ian Grieve’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with Ian Grieve’s Permission
More About This Author
- 2019.03.20#Dyn365GPazurecurve ClassicPress Plugins: Flags – azurecurve
- 2019.03.20#Dyn365GPCreate SmartConnect Journal – Standard Map: Series Index – azurecurve
- 2019.03.19#Dyn365GPazurecurve ClassicPress Plugins: Filtered Categories – azurecurve
- 2019.03.19#Dyn365GPDelete Corrupt Fixed Allocation Master (GL00103) Data – azurecurve