If your organization is using Dynamics 365 Online or is considering moving to online, there are a few things you need to know and consider about the upgrade cycle. This blog pertains to Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Service, and Project Service Automation.
Here’s what we know:
- The upgrade cadence will include two major updates per year. One in April and the other in…
Continue Reading Tricia Desso-Cox’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with Tricia Desso-Cox’s Permission
More About This Author
- 2019.02.13#Dyn365CEWhat You Need to Know About the New Microsoft Dynamics Upgrade Cycle
- 2019.01.09#Dyn365CECRM Sales User Persona: Skilled Carpenters, or All Thumbs?
- 2018.10.15#Dyn365CECRM Accountability: Did someone say fitness challenge?
- 2018.10.11#Dyn365CEOneNote for Sales Rep Note Taking: An Interview