When you enable Editable Grid for an entity, all the public views become Editable Grids, correct?
And if you wonder if you can keep certain grids as Read-Only and the rest as Editable, your assumption is correct. Here’s what this blog is about.
You can still go back and select a particular grid which you want to keep as a classic Read-Only grid
- Let’s say you have added the Editable Grid under…
Continue Reading priyeshwagh777’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with priyeshwagh777’s Permission
More About This Author
- 2019.05.24#Dyn365CED365 Quick Tip: Getting layoutXml from DevTools
- 2019.05.13#Dyn365CECurious Case of the locked fields in D365 – Quote ID example
- 2019.05.12#Dyn365CECreate your first PowerApp! Connect to SharePoint Online List
- 2019.05.04#Dyn365CEDiscount Settings for D365 Sales Line Items – Line Items or Per Unit?