When you enable Editable Grid for an entity, all the public views become Editable Grids, correct?
And if you wonder if you can keep certain grids as Read-Only and the rest as Editable, your assumption is correct. Here’s what this blog is about.
You can still go back and select a particular grid which you want to keep as a classic Read-Only grid
- Let’s say you have added the Editable Grid under…
Continue Reading priyeshwagh777’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with priyeshwagh777’s Permission
More About This Author
- 2019.03.12#Dyn365CEShow specific entities in Activity Party List Lookup in D365 Activity entity
- 2019.03.11#Dyn365CEHow to add Rating Values to Rating Models in D365 Field Service and PSA
- 2019.03.05#Dyn365CEUse Read-Only grid among Editable Grid enabled entities in D365
- 2019.03.01#Dyn365CED365: Why do fields go missing from Advanced Find