Make sure the Solution is compatible to Dynamics 365 (8.2), for this check the Version Compatibility
Upgrade the existing CRM 2016 On-Premise Server to CRM 2016 (8.1) for its solution to be compatible with Dynamics 365 Online using cumulative updates.
Continue Reading Nishant Rana’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with Nishant Rana’s Permission
More About This Author
• Microsoft Certified Professional in Microsoft Dynamics CRM (CRM 3.0 to CRM 2016), Microsoft SharePoint (2007 and 2013) and Microsoft .NET with 10+ years of experience.
• 10 years of working experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM starting with CRM 3.0 to CRM 2016 on various project aspects: analysis, designing, developing, leading team etc.
• An avid blogger who likes to learn, help, share and contribute in Community.
• Author of “Nishant Rana’s Weblog” (https://nishantrana.wordpress.com/), technical blog on Microsoft .NET technologies with more than 2.5 million hits and 800 followers. The blog is also recognized as one of the top 35 blogs on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Twitter account https://twitter.com/nishantranaCRM with more than 500 followers, which includes MVP(s) and experts in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Technical Reviewer of following books on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- 2018.10.23#Dyn365CEUninstalling or Deleting Dynamics 365 Portals Solution – Nishant Rana’s Weblog
- 2018.10.21#Dyn365CEUsing Output Timezone property of CDS/CRM Source Component in SSIS – Nishant Rana’s Weblog
- 2018.10.20#Dyn365CEUnable to Login to Dynamics CRMOrganization WebProxy
- 2018.10.19#Dyn365CEBlockchain as a Service (BaaS- Azure) Introduction – Nishant Rana’s Weblog