Recently we wanted to remove the Community Portal Solution from one of our Development instances.
Here, the solutions admin page doesn’t give the option of deleting or removing it.
To remove it, we need to uninstall all the solutions installed by the Dynamics 365 Portals – Community Portal.
Back in Dynamics 365 we can see so many solutions installed as part of community portal.
Here we need to remove the solutions in the reverse order of their installation. This information can be…
Continue Reading Nishant Rana’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with Nishant Rana’s Permission
More About This Author
• Microsoft Certified Professional in Microsoft Dynamics CRM (CRM 3.0 to CRM 2016), Microsoft SharePoint (2007 and 2013) and Microsoft .NET with 10+ years of experience.
• 10 years of working experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM starting with CRM 3.0 to CRM 2016 on various project aspects: analysis, designing, developing, leading team etc.
• An avid blogger who likes to learn, help, share and contribute in Community.
• Author of “Nishant Rana’s Weblog” (https://nishantrana.wordpress.com/), technical blog on Microsoft .NET technologies with more than 2.5 million hits and 800 followers. The blog is also recognized as one of the top 35 blogs on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Twitter account https://twitter.com/nishantranaCRM with more than 500 followers, which includes MVP(s) and experts in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Technical Reviewer of following books on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- 2019.01.08#Dyn365CEScribe Online – Creating your first integration solution for Dynamics 365 CE – Nishant Rana’s Weblog
- 2019.01.08#Dyn365CEGetting started with Scribe Online – Connecting to Dynamics 365 CE – Nishant Rana’s Weblog
- 2019.01.07#Dyn365CEDynamics 365 CE Update changed the form’s layout
- 2019.01.06#Dyn365CE0x80131040) – Nishant Rana’s Weblog