InfoStrat’s Grants Manager Plus solution helps grantor agencies with the full lifecycle of a grant. This blog post focuses on setting up grant programs.
A grant program allows you to establish rules that govern applications, scoring, and reporting for a set of applications. For instance, a grant program is of a specified type, has dates that relate to it, and draws funding from one or…
Continue Reading firstname.lastname@example.org (Jim Townsend)’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with email@example.com (Jim Townsend)’s Permission
More About This Author
- James Townsend is founder and president of InfoStrat, a Microsoft partner in Washington, DC. He writes on software and other technology topics such as government computing, grant management, and CRM.
- 2019.04.18#Dyn365CEGetting the Most Out of GovCon CRM
- 2019.04.09#Dyn365CEUnderstanding Budget, Payments and Milestones in Grants Manager Plus
- 2019.04.05#Dyn365CEWhen You Want CRM Power without Sales, Customer Service or Marketing
- 2019.03.26#Dyn365CEInfoStrat Grants Manager Plus Review on FinanceOnline