|Managing Dynamics 365 instances|
If you run Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Dynamics CRM) in the Microsoft cloud, you need to understand how your Dynamics instances relate to Office 365 and choose which of your administrators receives which roles and permissions to manage Dynamics 365.
In on premises deployments, your network administrator would create and delete user accounts. The Dynamics 365…
Continue Reading firstname.lastname@example.org (Jim Townsend)’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with email@example.com (Jim Townsend)’s Permission
More About This Author
- James Townsend is founder and president of InfoStrat, a Microsoft partner in Washington, DC. He writes on software and other technology topics such as government computing, grant management, and CRM.
- 2018.06.22#Dyn365CEFive Ways to Ensure Compliance with Your Grant Management System
- 2018.06.21#Dyn365CECloud Services Shift Roles for System Administrators
- 2018.06.14#Dyn365CEMicrosoft Master VAR Velosio Signs Reseller Agreement with CRM Vendor Nimble
- 2018.05.11#Dyn365CEFile Storage Options for Dynamics 365 Portal