Recently for a console application we got the below error while using CrmServiceClient.
The possible reason is we haven’t specified that security protocol TLS12 to be used in our console application and it is still targeting .NET Framework 4.5.2.
Add the following line of code to get it working if that is the case.
If we are using Visual Studio 2017, simply change the Target Version to .NET Framework 4.6 or higher. It internally defaults to Tls12, so we do not need to specify it…
Continue Reading Nishant Rana’s Article on their blog
Unable to Login to Dynamics CRMOrganizationWebProxyClient is nullOrganizationWebProxyClient is null error while using CrmServiceClient
Blog Syndicated with Nishant Rana’s Permission
More About This Author
• Microsoft Certified Professional in Microsoft Dynamics CRM (CRM 3.0 to CRM 2016), Microsoft SharePoint (2007 and 2013) and Microsoft .NET with 10+ years of experience.
• 10 years of working experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM starting with CRM 3.0 to CRM 2016 on various project aspects: analysis, designing, developing, leading team etc.
• An avid blogger who likes to learn, help, share and contribute in Community.
• Author of “Nishant Rana’s Weblog” (https://nishantrana.wordpress.com/), technical blog on Microsoft .NET technologies with more than 2.5 million hits and 800 followers. The blog is also recognized as one of the top 35 blogs on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Twitter account https://twitter.com/nishantranaCRM with more than 500 followers, which includes MVP(s) and experts in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Technical Reviewer of following books on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- 2019.04.24#Dyn365CEFixed – The Script Task uses version 15.0 script that is not supported in this release of Integration Services – Nishant Rana’s Weblog
- 2019.04.24#Dyn365CEkeyword in SSIS – Nishant Rana’s Weblog
- 2019.04.19#Dyn365CEAn internal error occurred on the report server while trying to import organization in Dynamics 365 On-Premise – Nishant Rana’s Weblog
- 2019.04.16#Dyn365CEFixed – ExecuteMultiple Request batch size exceeds the maximum batch size allowed error while deleting records in Dynamics 365 On-Premise