In AX 2012 R3 CU12, after disabling Trade > Warehouse and Transportation Management the Warehouse Management II license cannot be enabled in License information.
The fix was:
1. Kick out other users
2. Keep AOS online and AX open
3. Backup business data SQL…
Continue Reading Dag Calafell, III’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with Dag Calafell, III’s Permission
More About This Author
- Transformational Business Leader with ten years experience building effective state-of-the-art technology solutions to meet demanding manufacturing, customer, and user environments. Astute Negotiator who has saved hundreds of thousands of dollars in IT costs through strategic partnerships and technical innovation. Trusted Technology Expert who consistently delivers user-friendly technology solutions which surpasses business, customer requirements. Strategic Team Builder who mentors and transforms the IT organization to maximize business value at the lowest cost and risk.
- 2019.02.05#Dyn365OSet up Business Events with Microsoft Flow – Finance & Operations
- 2019.01.26#Dyn365OIdentify Merge Candidates Efficiently in Azure DevOps Version Control
- 2019.01.18#Dyn365OUsing Postman to Test AX 2012 Web Services
- 2019.01.13#Dyn365OTrack Emails Received in Excel using Azure Logic Apps