Recently while working on Azure Functions (https://nishantrana.me/category/azure-functions/), we started getting the error that type or namespace Xrm could not be found.
We had added the project.json file with appropriate NuGet Package reference inside it
It was later we realized that project.json file have been replaced with function.proj in Azure Function 2.0.
More details here
Continue Reading Nishant Rana’s Article on their blog
The type or namespace name Xrm could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) error while using Azure Functions 2.x
Blog Syndicated with Nishant Rana’s Permission
More About This Author
• Microsoft Certified Professional in Microsoft Dynamics CRM (CRM 3.0 to CRM 2016), Microsoft SharePoint (2007 and 2013) and Microsoft .NET with 10+ years of experience.
• 10 years of working experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM starting with CRM 3.0 to CRM 2016 on various project aspects: analysis, designing, developing, leading team etc.
• An avid blogger who likes to learn, help, share and contribute in Community.
• Author of “Nishant Rana’s Weblog” (https://nishantrana.wordpress.com/), technical blog on Microsoft .NET technologies with more than 2.5 million hits and 800 followers. The blog is also recognized as one of the top 35 blogs on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Twitter account https://twitter.com/nishantranaCRM with more than 500 followers, which includes MVP(s) and experts in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Technical Reviewer of following books on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- 2018.12.03#Dyn365CEMerged vs. Child Cases – Nishant Rana’s Weblog
- 2018.12.02#Dyn365CECrmRecordId and IsNew Output in CRM/CDS Destination Component – Nishant Rana’s Weblog
- 2018.12.01#Dyn365CE[D365 CE Online] Debug Async Plug-in using “Persist to Entity” profiler option – Nishant Rana’s Weblog
- 2018.11.30#Dyn365CEUnexpected error (SQL Timeout error) while trying to delete Audit Log – Nishant Rana’s Weblog