This week Microsoft took its tour of the Ignite conference to Washington, DC. The initial Ignite conference was held in Las Vegas, Nevada, but the tour brings much of the content to a broader audience.
You can access recordings of the sessions online. Because there were over 100 sessions and workshops in two days, it was impossible to attend all of them. Here are the learning paths…
Continue Reading email@example.com (Jim Townsend)’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with firstname.lastname@example.org (Jim Townsend)’s Permission
More About This Author
- James Townsend is founder and president of InfoStrat, a Microsoft partner in Washington, DC. He writes on software and other technology topics such as government computing, grant management, and CRM.
- 2019.04.18#Dyn365CEGetting the Most Out of GovCon CRM
- 2019.04.09#Dyn365CEUnderstanding Budget, Payments and Milestones in Grants Manager Plus
- 2019.04.05#Dyn365CEWhen You Want CRM Power without Sales, Customer Service or Marketing
- 2019.03.26#Dyn365CEInfoStrat Grants Manager Plus Review on FinanceOnline