We might face this issue while using Dynamics CRM Source Component of SSIS Integration Toolkit
[Dynamics CRM Source] Warning: An exception has occurred while processing the service request, the same request will be attempted again immediately. KingswaySoft.IntegrationToolkit.DynamicsCrm.CrmServiceException: CRM service call returned an error: The top attribute can’t be specified with paging attribute page (Error Code: -2147220989, Detail Message: The top attribute can’t be specified…
Continue Reading Nishant Rana’s Article on their blog
The top attribute can’t be specified with paging attribute page in SSIS Package – Nishant Rana’s Weblog
Blog Syndicated with Nishant Rana’s Permission
More About This Author
• Microsoft Certified Professional in Microsoft Dynamics CRM (CRM 3.0 to CRM 2016), Microsoft SharePoint (2007 and 2013) and Microsoft .NET with 10+ years of experience.
• 10 years of working experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM starting with CRM 3.0 to CRM 2016 on various project aspects: analysis, designing, developing, leading team etc.
• An avid blogger who likes to learn, help, share and contribute in Community.
• Author of “Nishant Rana’s Weblog” (https://nishantrana.wordpress.com/), technical blog on Microsoft .NET technologies with more than 2.5 million hits and 800 followers. The blog is also recognized as one of the top 35 blogs on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Twitter account https://twitter.com/nishantranaCRM with more than 500 followers, which includes MVP(s) and experts in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Technical Reviewer of following books on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- 2018.12.03#Dyn365CEMerged vs. Child Cases – Nishant Rana’s Weblog
- 2018.12.02#Dyn365CECrmRecordId and IsNew Output in CRM/CDS Destination Component – Nishant Rana’s Weblog
- 2018.12.01#Dyn365CE[D365 CE Online] Debug Async Plug-in using “Persist to Entity” profiler option – Nishant Rana’s Weblog
- 2018.11.30#Dyn365CEUnexpected error (SQL Timeout error) while trying to delete Audit Log – Nishant Rana’s Weblog