The new model-driven form designer (Preview) has some nice features added to it like
- Searching for fields in the form
- Tree View showing visual hierarchy of the controls for quick view and navigation inside the form.
The icon also makes it easy to identify the data type of the field.
- We can also check and configure how the UI would render for different type of client application
- Property Pane for the type of control selected which allows us to quickly update the properties unlike…
Continue Reading Nishant Rana’s Article on their blog
The new model-driven form designer (WYSISYG) in PowerApps for Model-driven apps (Dynamics 365 CE) Preview – Nishant Rana’s Weblog
Blog Syndicated with Nishant Rana’s Permission
More About This Author
• Microsoft Certified Professional in Microsoft Dynamics CRM (CRM 3.0 to CRM 2016), Microsoft SharePoint (2007 and 2013) and Microsoft .NET with 10+ years of experience.
• 10 years of working experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM starting with CRM 3.0 to CRM 2016 on various project aspects: analysis, designing, developing, leading team etc.
• An avid blogger who likes to learn, help, share and contribute in Community.
• Author of “Nishant Rana’s Weblog” (https://nishantrana.wordpress.com/), technical blog on Microsoft .NET technologies with more than 2.5 million hits and 800 followers. The blog is also recognized as one of the top 35 blogs on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Twitter account https://twitter.com/nishantranaCRM with more than 500 followers, which includes MVP(s) and experts in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Technical Reviewer of following books on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- 2019.04.25#Dyn365CEFixed – DTS_E_PROCESSINPUTFAILED. The Process input method on component “Script Component” failed with error code 0x80131501 in SSIS
- 2019.04.24#Dyn365CEFixed – The Script Task uses version 15.0 script that is not supported in this release of Integration Services – Nishant Rana’s Weblog
- 2019.04.24#Dyn365CEkeyword in SSIS – Nishant Rana’s Weblog
- 2019.04.19#Dyn365CEAn internal error occurred on the report server while trying to import organization in Dynamics 365 On-Premise – Nishant Rana’s Weblog