I’ve been using Azure DevOps (previously known as Visual Studio Team Services/Team Foundation Server) for a long time now and have blogged about it pretty frequently to date:
- I’ve shown how you can use the product to backup your Azure SQL databases during a deployment.
- We’ve seen how to get around fiddly issues with PowerShell script tasks during a Build or Release pipeline.
- When used…
Continue Reading The CRM Chap’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with The CRM Chap’s Permission
More About This Author
- 2019.04.21#Dyn365CEWorking with Variables in an Azure DevOps Release Pipeline
- 2019.04.14#Dyn365CEApp Service Application Settings and Azure Resource Template Deployments
- 2019.04.07#Dyn365CETeam Board/Backlog Not Showing Sub-Area Work Items (Azure DevOps)
- 2019.03.31#Dyn365CEDynamics 365 Customer Engagement Web API, Power BI & FetchXML Revisited