Dynamics 365 version 9.2, PSA solution version 3.3, Unified Interface
On this blog post I’m covering the changes to how Actuals are invoiced in PSA V3.3. I have also included a small twist by recreating the OOTB functionality of setting Actuals to “Ready to Invoice” and “Not Ready to Invoice” with Flow.
Invoicing Actuals has changed slightly in version 3.3 of…
Continue Reading Antti Pajunen’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with Antti Pajunen’s Permission
More About This Author
- Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and PSA functional consultant, MCSE, PSA fan, blogger behind Day to Day Dynamics 365.
- 2019.03.07#Dyn365CEUpdating Invoice Line Details and Actuals with values from custom fields
- 2019.03.01#Dyn365CEUsing Flow to pass values from custom fields on Actuals throughout PSA’s end-to-end process
- 2019.02.22#Dyn365CEFrom Expense Entries to a Project’s Estimate Lines with Flow
- 2019.01.14#Dyn365CEGetting started with Roadmap