Dynamics 365 version 9.2, PSA solution version 3.3, Unified Interface
On this blog post I’m covering the changes to how Actuals are invoiced in PSA V3.3. I have also included a small twist by recreating the OOTB functionality of setting Actuals to “Ready to Invoice” and “Not Ready to Invoice” with Flow.
Invoicing Actuals has changed slightly in version 3.3 of…
Continue Reading Antti Pajunen’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with Antti Pajunen’s Permission
More About This Author
- Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and PSA functional consultant, MCSE, PSA fan, blogger behind Day to Day Dynamics 365.
- 2019.06.16#Dyn365CECustom Insight Cards in PSA with Flow
- 2019.05.07#Dyn365CERecalling Time Entries, canceling approvals and correcting Actuals
- 2019.05.02#Dyn365CEUsing Flow to create a Project with tasks based on Project Contract Line Details
- 2019.04.16#Dyn365CESetting Products and Milestones as “Ready to Invoice” when a Project Task is “Complete”