- The process to set up a workstation to create SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports for Dynamics 365 involves a lot of steps and causes some confusion.
- The report authoring tool is Visual Studio, but a full licensed version of Visual Studio is not required.
- The Dynamics 365 Report Authoring Extensions has been recently updated to address TLS 1.2 requirements of Dynamics 365…
Continue Reading Nick Doelman’s Article on their blog
Set Up Your Workstation to Create SQL Server Reporting Services Reports for Dynamics 365 Revisited – ReadyXRM
Blog Syndicated with Nick Doelman’s Permission
More About This Author
- 2018.10.22#Dyn365CENew Dynamics 365 Portal Features – ReadyXRM
- 2018.09.26#Dyn365CEMissing Sitemap after Dynamics 365 Update – ReadyXRM
- 2018.09.17#Dyn365CEDynamics 365 Professionals – Learning Events You Cannot Afford to Miss! – ReadyXRM