You have multiple instances and you don’t want every member with a D365 license to be able to access each of those environments. How do you tackle this? Answer is using Security Groups on the Environments and Users.
Creating Security Group
In Office 365, create a Security Group and add members to it who should have access to the desired environment.
- Navigate to Groups in Office 365…
Continue Reading priyeshwagh777’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with priyeshwagh777’s Permission
More About This Author
- 2019.06.24#Dyn365CEExecute an Action from a Business Process Flow
- 2019.06.19#Dyn365CEPrevent Contact creation in D365 on tracking Emails from new recipients
- 2019.06.13#Dyn365CESummarizing D365 App For Outlook Setup in 3 steps with Exchange Online mailbox
- 2019.06.11#Dyn365CESending Image from Canvas PowerApps to SharePoint Document Library using Flows