You have multiple instances and you don’t want every member with a D365 license to be able to access each of those environments. How do you tackle this? Answer is using Security Groups on the Environments and Users.
Creating Security Group
In Office 365, create a Security Group and add members to it who should have access to the desired environment.
- Navigate to Groups in Office 365…
Continue Reading priyeshwagh777’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with priyeshwagh777’s Permission
More About This Author
- 2019.03.12#Dyn365CEShow specific entities in Activity Party List Lookup in D365 Activity entity
- 2019.03.11#Dyn365CEHow to add Rating Values to Rating Models in D365 Field Service and PSA
- 2019.03.05#Dyn365CEUse Read-Only grid among Editable Grid enabled entities in D365
- 2019.03.01#Dyn365CED365: Why do fields go missing from Advanced Find