You have multiple instances and you don’t want every member with a D365 license to be able to access each of those environments. How do you tackle this? Answer is using Security Groups on the Environments and Users.
Creating Security Group
In Office 365, create a Security Group and add members to it who should have access to the desired environment.
- Navigate to Groups in Office 365…
Continue Reading priyeshwagh777’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with priyeshwagh777’s Permission
More About This Author
- 2019.01.20#Dyn365CED365 Quick Tip: Choose how currency field is displayed
- 2019.01.18#Dyn365CERun Dynamics 365 Diagnostics to check network latency
- 2019.01.16#Dyn365CED365 For Outlook 2016: There is a Problem communication with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM server for D365 v9
- 2019.01.14#Dyn365CEDelete Async Plugin Logs if plugin succeeds, save D365 storage space