– A prepayment is received from the customer for an additional support contract for 35 hours on top of the actual core project. However the contract is such that whenever a consultant spends time on this engagement, that time is booked on the separate support project and a zero value invoice is raised against the project for the customer to know the hours spend till date….
Continue Reading firstname.lastname@example.org (Sarang Kusare)’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with email@example.com (Sarang Kusare)’s Permission
More About This Author
- 2018.11.05#Dyn365OOpen in Excel v/s Export to Excel
- 2018.11.03#Dyn365OWas “Hit Refresh” by “Microsoft Future Decoded 2018” – Part 1
- 2018.11.03#Dyn365OWas “Hit Refresh” by “Microsoft Future Decoded 2018” – Part 2
- 2018.10.02#Dyn365ONew book on Microsoft Dynamics 365 FinOps – “Microsoft Dynamics 365 FinOps – Fixed Price Projects Revenue Recognition In-depth”