– A prepayment is received from the customer for an additional support contract for 35 hours on top of the actual core project. However the contract is such that whenever a consultant spends time on this engagement, that time is booked on the separate support project and a zero value invoice is raised against the project for the customer to know the hours spend till date….
Continue Reading firstname.lastname@example.org (Sarang Kusare)’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with email@example.com (Sarang Kusare)’s Permission
More About This Author
- 2018.09.17#Dyn365OSplit the On-account invoice transaction for Credit note
- 2018.09.14#Dyn365OReverting the SAME project transaction which is in ‘Selected for credit note’ back to ‘Invoiced’
- 2018.09.14#Dyn365OCalculation Method and Balancing Fee Journal
- 2018.09.04#Dyn365OQuick Post – Fixed Price project eliminate button and invoice posting date