You can use Email Signature in D365 Emails as well. Here’s a quick tip on it to quickly create a Signature and use it.
As I write this blog, this feature is not yet available in the Unified Interface yet.
Create a Signature
- Navigate to Settings > Templates > Email Signatures
- And create a New Signature as below
- Now, I save and close.
Insert and use Signature
Now, when you write a new…
Continue Reading priyeshwagh777’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with priyeshwagh777’s Permission
More About This Author
- 2019.01.20#Dyn365CED365 Quick Tip: Choose how currency field is displayed
- 2019.01.18#Dyn365CERun Dynamics 365 Diagnostics to check network latency
- 2019.01.16#Dyn365CED365 For Outlook 2016: There is a Problem communication with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM server for D365 v9
- 2019.01.14#Dyn365CEDelete Async Plugin Logs if plugin succeeds, save D365 storage space