You can use Email Signature in D365 Emails as well. Here’s a quick tip on it to quickly create a Signature and use it.
As I write this blog, this feature is not yet available in the Unified Interface yet.
Create a Signature
- Navigate to Settings > Templates > Email Signatures
- And create a New Signature as below
- Now, I save and close.
Insert and use Signature
Now, when you write a new…
Continue Reading priyeshwagh777’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with priyeshwagh777’s Permission
More About This Author
- 2019.06.24#Dyn365CEExecute an Action from a Business Process Flow
- 2019.06.19#Dyn365CEPrevent Contact creation in D365 on tracking Emails from new recipients
- 2019.06.13#Dyn365CESummarizing D365 App For Outlook Setup in 3 steps with Exchange Online mailbox
- 2019.06.11#Dyn365CESending Image from Canvas PowerApps to SharePoint Document Library using Flows