You can use Email Signature in D365 Emails as well. Here’s a quick tip on it to quickly create a Signature and use it.
As I write this blog, this feature is not yet available in the Unified Interface yet.
Create a Signature
- Navigate to Settings > Templates > Email Signatures
- And create a New Signature as below
- Now, I save and close.
Insert and use Signature
Now, when you write a new…
Continue Reading priyeshwagh777’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with priyeshwagh777’s Permission
More About This Author
- 2019.03.12#Dyn365CEShow specific entities in Activity Party List Lookup in D365 Activity entity
- 2019.03.11#Dyn365CEHow to add Rating Values to Rating Models in D365 Field Service and PSA
- 2019.03.05#Dyn365CEUse Read-Only grid among Editable Grid enabled entities in D365
- 2019.03.01#Dyn365CED365: Why do fields go missing from Advanced Find