PowerApps – New Functions Introduced – GUID, Concurrent & Notify – Nishant Rana’s Weblog
Microsoft has released many new features and enhancements for PowerApps since June 2018, part of this blog we will cover three new functions introduced which I believe would be mostly used.
In my blog, I mentioned how to generate unique GUID using Azure function which requires us to create an azure function, a custom connector and connection between two. Microsoft has now introduced a new function GUID() which will generate unique GUID every time it is invoked or convert…
Continue Reading Nishant Rana’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with Nishant Rana’s Permission
More About This Author
• Microsoft Certified Professional in Microsoft Dynamics CRM (CRM 3.0 to CRM 2016), Microsoft SharePoint (2007 and 2013) and Microsoft .NET with 10+ years of experience.
• 10 years of working experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM starting with CRM 3.0 to CRM 2016 on various project aspects: analysis, designing, developing, leading team etc.
• An avid blogger who likes to learn, help, share and contribute in Community.
• Author of “Nishant Rana’s Weblog” (https://nishantrana.wordpress.com/), technical blog on Microsoft .NET technologies with more than 2.5 million hits and 800 followers. The blog is also recognized as one of the top 35 blogs on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Twitter account https://twitter.com/nishantranaCRM with more than 500 followers, which includes MVP(s) and experts in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Technical Reviewer of following books on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- 2019.03.23#Dyn365CEHow to change Dynamics 365 CRM web interface from UCI to Classic version? – Nishant Rana’s Weblog
- 2019.03.22#Dyn365CEUser Defined Variable value not getting updated inside Data Flow in SSIS – Nishant Rana’s Weblog
- 2019.03.20#Dyn365CEProposal Automation In Your CRM And What To Look Out For – Nishant Rana’s Weblog
- 2019.03.19#Dyn365CEUsing Precedence Constraint Editor to control the task execution in Control Flow (SSIS) – Nishant Rana’s Weblog