Not Your Daddy’s Financial Series
I’m conducting a 2-part series on building and consuming Financial Statement data in Microsoft Power BI called Not your Daddy’s Financials Series. Feel free to join me!
Not your Daddy’s Cash Flow Statement
One of the first things we all learn in Business 101 is that Cash is needed to operate a business. We also learned that being Profitable does not mean you have cash in the bank….
Continue Reading Belinda Allen’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with Belinda Allen’s Permission
More About This Author
- A (Microsoft) MVP/MCP/MCT and Business Intelligence Program Manager at http://www.Njevity.com , Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- 2019.06.24#Dyn365GPDAX 101 – Wrap up in Microsoft Power BI
- 2019.06.17#Dyn365GPUsing DAX Measures across multiple Queries in Microsoft Power BI
- 2019.06.10#Dyn365GPUsing DAX Measures that Counts the number of Invoices in Microsoft Power BI
- 2019.06.07#Dyn365GPMaking Tooltips easier to read in Microsoft Power BI