InfoStrat has launched a new blog devoted to technical answers and tips. These will be on software topics including custom development, CRM, Dynamics 365, Azure, Adobe, Sitecore, SharePoint and other products.
Stay tuned for frequent additions to the new InfoStrat blog.
I will continue to post my observations and insights on software and related topics on this blog.
Continue Reading firstname.lastname@example.org (Jim Townsend)’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with email@example.com (Jim Townsend)’s Permission
More About This Author
- James Townsend is founder and president of InfoStrat, a Microsoft partner in Washington, DC. He writes on software and other technology topics such as government computing, grant management, and CRM.
- 2019.01.08#Dyn365CEExtending Grants Manager Plus
- 2018.12.13#Dyn365CEBPFs on steroids – Using Dynamics Business Process Flows to Implement a Fully Guided Lifecycle of a Record
- 2018.12.12#Dyn365CEInfoStrat Releases New Versions of Grants Manager Plus
- 2018.12.04#Dyn365CEInternal Training Sessions at InfoStrat