Dynamics 365 Business Central falls into Microsoft’s 6 monthly release cycle (October and April). During these releases Microsoft provides a range of updates to the platform. These updates include new features, bug fixes, updates to the user interface (UI) and more. Here is a summary of the changes coming to Dynamics 365 Business Central in April 2019.
More About This Author
- Incremental Group is a digital services provider that has strong expertise in Microsoft Dynamics. We are a Microsoft Gold partner for ERP. We have offices in Glasgow, Aberdeen, Manchester and London.
- 2019.03.13#Dyn365OIntelligent Manufacturing with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- 2019.03.13#Dyn365BCDynamics 365 Business Central and Office 365
- 2019.03.08Microsoft Power BIDesigning Beautiful dashboards with Power BI
- 2019.02.19#Dyn365BCNew Features in Dynamics 365 Business Central