Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations falls into Microsoft’s 6 monthly release cycle (October and April). During these releases Microsoft provides a range of updates to the platform. These updates include new features, bug fixes, updates to the UI and more. Here is a summary of the changes coming to Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations in April 2019.
More About This Author
- Incremental Group is a digital services provider that has strong expertise in Microsoft Dynamics. We are a Microsoft Gold partner for ERP. We have offices in Glasgow, Aberdeen, Manchester and London.
- 2019.02.15#Dyn365BCDynamics 365 Business Central vs Sage 50
- 2019.02.14#Dyn365ONew Features coming to Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations in April 2019
- 2019.02.14#Dyn365ODynamics 365 for Finance and Operations licencing explained
- 2019.01.23#Dyn365CEIntroducing Dynamics 365 AI for Customer Service