Recently I attended the Dynamics 365 Saturday event in Stockholm and I have to say, what an excellent event. I have never been to Stockholm, so I was already massively excited about this. I also got to meet a load of new people for the first time which was AMAZING!
These events are so important for the community because they are often the only opportunities some of the community members…
Continue Reading firstname.lastname@example.org (Chris Huntingford)’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with email@example.com (Chris Huntingford)’s Permission
More About This Author
- A D365 guy with many odd tats. If I'm not tinkering with the D365 or getting inked, I'm chilling with my family or beering it up with my mates! Opinions my own.
- 2019.01.10#Dyn365CENew Admin Center – PREVIEW – System Settings Walk through
- 2018.12.21#Dyn365CEUnBoxing the Power Platform Model-Driven Form Designer Preview
- 2018.11.25#Dyn365CEAttaching files to a record through Canvas Apps, using the Common Data Service Connector
- 2018.11.17#Dyn365CEMy Quest to Dynamics 365 Saturday Stockholm