Monitoring SSIS package Job Status – Nishant Rana’s Weblog
Suppose we have scheduled our packages through SQL Server Agent Job and we receive the notification that one of our packages has failed.
To get its details, within SSISDB, we can check the Standard Reports like Integration Services Dashboard report, All Executions etc. to get the details.
This will provide the information about the operation that have run or are currently executing.
We can click on Failed record link to filter the report.
Or we can Filter it through Filter Settings…
Continue Reading Nishant Rana’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with Nishant Rana’s Permission
More About This Author
• Microsoft Certified Professional in Microsoft Dynamics CRM (CRM 3.0 to CRM 2016), Microsoft SharePoint (2007 and 2013) and Microsoft .NET with 10+ years of experience.
• 10 years of working experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM starting with CRM 3.0 to CRM 2016 on various project aspects: analysis, designing, developing, leading team etc.
• An avid blogger who likes to learn, help, share and contribute in Community.
• Author of “Nishant Rana’s Weblog” (https://nishantrana.wordpress.com/), technical blog on Microsoft .NET technologies with more than 2.5 million hits and 800 followers. The blog is also recognized as one of the top 35 blogs on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Twitter account https://twitter.com/nishantranaCRM with more than 500 followers, which includes MVP(s) and experts in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Technical Reviewer of following books on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- 2019.03.19#Dyn365CEUsing Precedence Constraint Editor to control the task execution in Control Flow (SSIS) – Nishant Rana’s Weblog
- 2019.03.18#Dyn365CEApplying XSLT transformation using the XML Task in SSIS – Nishant Rana’s Weblog
- 2019.03.15#Dyn365CEOrder of attributes in Alternate Key in Dynamics CRM Destination Component in SSIS (KingwaySoft) – Nishant Rana’s Weblog
- 2019.03.09#Dyn365CEUsing Foreach Loop Container in SSIS to loop through all files in folders and subfolders – Nishant Rana’s Weblog