Microsoft Excel Developers have done it again. They created an amazing new feature called Rich Data Types. Excel has always been able to recognize Text, Numbers, Errors, etc. But now? Now it can recognize Stocks and Geography. Watch this video to see this cool new feature.
I hope eventually we can develop our own rich data types. I’d love to be able to just select fields…
Continue Reading Belinda Allen’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with Belinda Allen’s Permission
More About This Author
- A (Microsoft) MVP/MCP/MCT and Business Intelligence Program Manager at http://www.Njevity.com , Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- 2018.12.18#Dyn365GPMicrosoft Excel new Rich Data Types (with Video)
- 2018.11.06#Dyn365GPNot Your Daddy’s Financial Series
- 2018.04.20#WomenInTechUsing Relative Date Filtering in Microsoft Power BI
- 2018.04.17#WomenInTechMBS Podcast: Presenting Convergence… Yeah, you’ll understand after you listen. Podcast 2