Originally posted on Upskill your Tech Skills:
Before you go ahead, read this article if you would like the below questions answered: – What business problem does the CDS solve? How does the common Data Service(CDS) work? How can I get access to it? Business Pain points CDS brings together all data from different departments/…
Continue Reading Nishant Rana’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with Nishant Rana’s Permission
More About This Author
• Microsoft Certified Professional in Microsoft Dynamics CRM (CRM 3.0 to CRM 2016), Microsoft SharePoint (2007 and 2013) and Microsoft .NET with 10+ years of experience.
• 10 years of working experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM starting with CRM 3.0 to CRM 2016 on various project aspects: analysis, designing, developing, leading team etc.
• An avid blogger who likes to learn, help, share and contribute in Community.
• Author of “Nishant Rana’s Weblog” (https://nishantrana.wordpress.com/), technical blog on Microsoft .NET technologies with more than 2.5 million hits and 800 followers. The blog is also recognized as one of the top 35 blogs on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Twitter account https://twitter.com/nishantranaCRM with more than 500 followers, which includes MVP(s) and experts in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Technical Reviewer of following books on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- 2018.11.14#Dyn365CELimitations of Business Rule with Mobile App – Nishant Rana’s Weblog
- 2018.11.12#Dyn365CEThe following job steps cannot be reached with the current job step flow logic in SSIS – Nishant Rana’s Weblog
- 2018.11.12#Dyn365CEHideCustomAction and Display Enable rule in Dynamics 365 – Nishant Rana’s Weblog
- 2018.11.11#Dyn365CEInstallation order for Solutions (Patches) in Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement – Nishant Rana’s Weblog