If you don’t happen
to know about the American TV show back in the 80’s staring Richard Dean
Anderson called MacGyver it’s
about a guy who creates unconventional solution to problems on the fly.
Consulting software projects often contain surprise challenges that come up
during implementation that were not foreseen in advance. Depending on how
significant these challenges are it could…
Continue Reading Stephan Smith’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with Stephan Smith’s Permission
More About This Author
- Stephan is an ex-Microsoft delivery architect for Microsoft Consulting Service (MCS). During his time at Microsoft, he created business solutions using Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, Office 365 and Azure. He has 20 years of software development experience, 16 years of consulting experience and 7 years of enterprise project experience. He's worked with some of Microsoft's largest fortune 500 customers. As a delivery architect, he lead the software development teams that built large-scale enterprise CRM solutions. He was also a member of the interviewing team that would screen candidates applying to work for Microsoft.
- 2019.03.04#Dyn365CEMacGyver Skills: The Software Project Survival Strategy for Technical Leads
- 2019.02.26#Dyn365CEWhy You Should Consider Dynamics 365 Monolithic Architecture Paradigms and Challenges
- 2019.02.18#Dyn365CEHow to Address Dynamics 365 Online v9 Upgrade Performance Challenges
- 2019.02.14#Dyn365CEPodcast Episode 8: Creating Power Platform Custom Connectors