Author: Zohaib Uddin Khan
Duplicate detection is one of the old and powerful feature of Dynamics family. But, I found it has some major limitations and inconsistency. I tried to use them in every implementation but reach to a point where I decided not to use them is my best bet. Anyhow, following are the ones which bother me heaps:-
- Duplicate detection works with Dynamics 365 for tablets, but isn’t available for Dynamics 365 for phones.
- Duplicates can’t be detected when a user converts…
Continue Reading Nishant Rana’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with Nishant Rana’s Permission
More About This Author
• Microsoft Certified Professional in Microsoft Dynamics CRM (CRM 3.0 to CRM 2016), Microsoft SharePoint (2007 and 2013) and Microsoft .NET with 10+ years of experience.
• 10 years of working experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM starting with CRM 3.0 to CRM 2016 on various project aspects: analysis, designing, developing, leading team etc.
• An avid blogger who likes to learn, help, share and contribute in Community.
• Author of “Nishant Rana’s Weblog” (https://nishantrana.wordpress.com/), technical blog on Microsoft .NET technologies with more than 2.5 million hits and 800 followers. The blog is also recognized as one of the top 35 blogs on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Twitter account https://twitter.com/nishantranaCRM with more than 500 followers, which includes MVP(s) and experts in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Technical Reviewer of following books on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- 2018.10.15#Dyn365CEData Flow Transformations in SSIS – Nishant Rana’s Weblog
- 2018.10.14#Dyn365CEClient API Change for openWebResource – Nishant Rana’s Weblog
- 2018.10.14#Dyn365CEStop SSIS Package Execution in SSISDB – Nishant Rana’s Weblog
- 2018.10.13#Dyn365CEUsing Alternate Key to set Lookup in SSIS (KingswaySoft) – Nishant Rana’s Weblog