As you already know, today Microsoft has officially launched the general availability of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central on-premise.
This release introduces also an important change regarding licensing. As usual, we have two main licensing types:
- Perpetual Licensing: you license the software with permanent usage rights.
- Subscription Licensing: you license non-perpetual rights…
Continue Reading demiliani’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with demiliani’s Permission
More About This Author
- 2019.02.20#Dyn365BChow to integrate them? – Stefano Demiliani
- 2019.02.07#Dyn365BCMoving an on-premise Dynamics 365 Business Central database to Azure SQL via Powershell – Stefano Demiliani
- 2019.01.29#Dyn365BCDynamics 365 Business Central and direct printing – Stefano Demiliani
- 2019.01.24#Dyn365BCextensions disappeared in Sandbox environment – Stefano Demiliani