As you already know, today Microsoft has officially launched the general availability of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central on-premise.
This release introduces also an important change regarding licensing. As usual, we have two main licensing types:
- Perpetual Licensing: you license the software with permanent usage rights.
- Subscription Licensing: you license non-perpetual rights…
Continue Reading demiliani’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with demiliani’s Permission
More About This Author
- 2018.12.05#Dyn365BCUsing Azure DevOps for managing your Dynamics 365 Business Central projects – Stefano Demiliani
- 2018.12.03#Dyn365BCEnabling Remote Powershell connections to a Dynamics 365 Business Central Azure VM sandbox – Stefano Demiliani
- 2018.11.19#Dyn365BCDynamics 365 Business Central and Search timeout – Stefano Demiliani
- 2018.11.14#Dyn365BCDynamics 365 Business Central is here and you should join me! – Stefano Demiliani