As you already know, today Microsoft has officially launched the general availability of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central on-premise.
This release introduces also an important change regarding licensing. As usual, we have two main licensing types:
- Perpetual Licensing: you license the software with permanent usage rights.
- Subscription Licensing: you license non-perpetual rights…
Continue Reading demiliani’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with demiliani’s Permission
More About This Author
- 2018.10.16#Dyn365BCthe impact for partners and developers (my article for Simplanova) – Stefano Demiliani
- 2018.10.15#Dyn365BCtips for best network performances – Stefano Demiliani
- 2018.10.11#Dyn365BCenabling in-client personalizations – Stefano Demiliani
- 2018.10.08#Dyn365BCwhat happens to my third-party integrations? – Stefano Demiliani