As you already know, today Microsoft has officially launched the general availability of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central on-premise.
This release introduces also an important change regarding licensing. As usual, we have two main licensing types:
- Perpetual Licensing: you license the software with permanent usage rights.
- Subscription Licensing: you license non-perpetual rights…
Continue Reading demiliani’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with demiliani’s Permission
More About This Author
- 2019.05.23#Dyn365BCMy 10 tips/best practices for starting with Dynamics 365 Business Central extensions – Stefano Demiliani
- 2019.05.15#Dyn365BCdirect extensions upload to a sandbox environment – Stefano Demiliani
- 2019.05.03#Dyn365BCAppSource demystified – Stefano Demiliani
- 2019.04.29#Dyn365BCcheck page control names between platform upgrades – Stefano Demiliani