Recently I went on a journey testing the latency of the Azure dark fiber backbone between data centers. This is crucial for a global Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (“FinOps”) implementation. In general bandwidth can be purchased but latency is hard to influence.
There are some resources online which provide latency numbers which seem to hold somewhat accurate still, but I…
Continue Reading Dag Calafell, III’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with Dag Calafell, III’s Permission
More About This Author
- Transformational Business Leader with ten years experience building effective state-of-the-art technology solutions to meet demanding manufacturing, customer, and user environments. Astute Negotiator who has saved hundreds of thousands of dollars in IT costs through strategic partnerships and technical innovation. Trusted Technology Expert who consistently delivers user-friendly technology solutions which surpasses business, customer requirements. Strategic Team Builder who mentors and transforms the IT organization to maximize business value at the lowest cost and risk.
- 2018.12.31#Dyn365OIn Depth look at Azure Sphere
- 2018.12.20#Dyn365OBest Practices on Printing from Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
- 2018.11.18#Dyn365OSet Up Email Notifications for Your Favorite Blog
- 2018.11.05#Dyn365OAutomatically Prepare a Development VM for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations