In general, the Tech Conference turned out to be a very valuable experience. We learned the enhancements coming out in the October 1, 2018 release of GP 2018R2 which I’ll discuss later on. We also learned about some awesome new technology that I think is an amazing game-changer in the Dynamics GP space, but that we’ve got a bit to learn about their full capabilities and…
Continue Reading Jo deRuiter’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with Jo deRuiter’s Permission
More About This Author
- Jo is an accomplished, action-oriented Microsoft Certified/Advanced Certified GP Professional who currently serves as the Chairman of the GPUG Partner Advisory Board. She has over 30 years of experience in the fields of accounting, finance and business intelligence software with 21 years of that exclusively Dynamics GP (Great Plains). Prior to joining the partner community Jo was a Senior Accountant and Controller who utilized GP extensively. Now a senior consultant with Heartland Business Systems. Jo has also worked with a number of other Microsoft Gold Partners. Jo has focused on implementing and supporting Dynamics GP and many of its various 3rd party tie-ins. With a great understanding of SQL (especially the GP tables), networking and functional GP Jo loves to share her knowledge.
- 2018.08.28#Dyn365GPJo's Did You Know "You can set your AR Aging Routine to Run Automatically in All GP Databases"
- 2018.08.27#Dyn365GPGP2018R2 Hybrid, Confusing or Awesome? What in the name of Zeus’ beard do you mean by “Hybrid”?
- 2018.08.24#Dyn365GPJo’s Did You Know: “GP Tech Conference Was Chock Full of New Tech for GP”
- 2018.07.10#Dyn365GPJo’s Did You Know “GP Can Pay By An Amortization Schedule” Known as the Scheduled Payments In Dynamics GP!!!