in this blog post I will write about new connector for Dynamics 365 Business Central On-Prem and how to use it to integrate Flow with Dynamics 365 Business Central On-Prem.
First thing which must be checked and it is mandatory to not get error that server is unavailable is to Enable API Services in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Administration.
To do that go to Dynamics 365…
Continue Reading renato’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with renato’s Permission
More About This Author
- I am Renato Fajdiga and I come from Garešnica, Croatia. I was born on 10th August 1989 in Pakrac, Croatia.
- 2019.01.10#Dyn365BCEnable SSO with Business Central On-Prem in Web Client – fajdiga.info
- 2018.12.03#Dyn365BCCreating documents in Business Central (On-Prem) with Flow – fajdiga.info
- 2018.11.12#Dyn365BCWhere are my web services from Business Central in Flow? – fajdiga.info
- 2018.11.05#Dyn365BCIntegrate Business Central On-Prem with Flow – fajdiga.info