in this blog post, I’ll write how to use one of the available workflows in Business Central.
First I’ll go and find Workflows.
After that, I have the option to create my new workflow from blank (which I will do in next blog post) or I can choose to create new workflow from template.
In the new window you can choose one from available templates for Workflows, I will choose Vendor…
Continue Reading renato’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with renato’s Permission
More About This Author
- I am Renato Fajdiga and I come from Garešnica, Croatia. I was born on 10th August 1989 in Pakrac, Croatia.
- 2019.04.15#Dyn365BCAnalysis of Intelligent Cloud in Business Central – fajdiga.info
- 2019.04.08#Dyn365BCSetup Intelligent cloud for Business Central – fajdiga.info
- 2019.01.10#Dyn365BCEnable SSO with Business Central On-Prem in Web Client – fajdiga.info
- 2018.12.03#Dyn365BCCreating documents in Business Central (On-Prem) with Flow – fajdiga.info