in my last blog post, I created a workflow for master data which was based on the template.
In this blog post, I will create a new workflow from scratch for Sales Return Order approval.
First what I will do is navigate to workflows.
Then, a list of enabled workflow will appear, and what I need to do is click on the New action button.
A new window will open where I will enter
Continue Reading renato’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with renato’s Permission
More About This Author
- I am Renato Fajdiga and I come from Garešnica, Croatia. I was born on 10th August 1989 in Pakrac, Croatia.
- 2019.04.15#Dyn365BCAnalysis of Intelligent Cloud in Business Central – fajdiga.info
- 2019.04.08#Dyn365BCSetup Intelligent cloud for Business Central – fajdiga.info
- 2019.01.10#Dyn365BCEnable SSO with Business Central On-Prem in Web Client – fajdiga.info
- 2018.12.03#Dyn365BCCreating documents in Business Central (On-Prem) with Flow – fajdiga.info