I saw many requests on forums in the last days related to one of the most noisy topic when working with Extensions in Dynamics 365 Business Central (SaaS version): how to handle breaking schema changes.
The tipical scenario is the following:
- You create an extension (version 1.0) that contains a custom table with some fields and some keys and publish it. All is ok.
- Then, you create a new…
Continue Reading demiliani’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with demiliani’s Permission
More About This Author
- 2019.03.14#Dyn365BConline sandbox makes you crazy? Maybe remember these points. – Stefano Demiliani
- 2019.03.11#Dyn365BCAzure DevOps for Dynamics 365 Business Central projects – Stefano Demiliani
- 2019.03.05#Dyn365BCUsing Dynamics 365 Business Central APIs in Microsoft Graph – Stefano Demiliani
- 2019.02.28#Dyn365BChow to create extensions now? – Stefano Demiliani