I saw many requests on forums in the last days related to one of the most noisy topic when working with Extensions in Dynamics 365 Business Central (SaaS version): how to handle breaking schema changes.
The tipical scenario is the following:
- You create an extension (version 1.0) that contains a custom table with some fields and some keys and publish it. All is ok.
- Then, you create a new…
Continue Reading demiliani’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with demiliani’s Permission
More About This Author
- 2019.01.07#Dyn365BCStoring sensitive data for your extension? Use the Isolated Storage! – Stefano Demiliani
- 2019.01.03#Dyn365BCa UI for managing your Dynamics 365 Business Central/Dynamics NAV containers – Stefano Demiliani
- 2018.12.29#Dyn365BCDynamics 365 Business Central End of year 2018 Survey – Stefano Demiliani
- 2018.12.20#Dyn365BCrecommending extensions – Stefano Demiliani