I saw many requests on forums in the last days related to one of the most noisy topic when working with Extensions in Dynamics 365 Business Central (SaaS version): how to handle breaking schema changes.
The tipical scenario is the following:
- You create an extension (version 1.0) that contains a custom table with some fields and some keys and publish it. All is ok.
- Then, you create a new…
Continue Reading demiliani’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with demiliani’s Permission
More About This Author
- 2018.11.14#Dyn365BCDynamics 365 Business Central is here and you should join me! – Stefano Demiliani
- 2018.11.02#Dyn365BCpermissions for downloading symbols – Stefano Demiliani
- 2018.10.26#Dyn365BChandling breaking schema changes on production – Stefano Demiliani
- 2018.10.16#Dyn365BCthe impact for partners and developers (my article for Simplanova) – Stefano Demiliani