The struggle is real: over 60% of CRM projects fail to gain user adoption.
Visit any conference or user group that focuses on customer relationship management, and you’ll inevitably find well attended sessions that focus on user adoption. If you’re struggling with adoption, there are dozens of articles on our blog to help with this.
But today, I want to focus on some of the reasons that…
Continue Reading Geoff Ables’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with Geoff Ables’s Permission
More About This Author
- Bestselling author and global keynote speaker, Geoff Ables is a thought leader on digital customer and employee engagement. Geoff's most recent book, "The LUCK Principle: Business Results at the Intersection of People and Profit," delivers fresh insight and inspiration into creating people-centric digital workplaces. As a leading expert on customer and employee engagement, Geoff has delivered keynotes and articles for: Summit EMEA, Customer Experience South Africa, Engage, EuroForum, BusinessWeek, USA Today, CRM Evolution, Smart Call Center and many others. His firm, C5 Insight, has twice been named an Inc 5000 company, and advises clients on digital customer and employee experience projects. Geoff is also an avid motorcycle and wine enthusiast and has appeared as a guest on TruTVs's, "The Impractical Jokers."
- 2018.11.06#Dyn365CEFailure to Adopt CRM: 7 Myths and 10 Realities
- 2018.10.11#Dyn365CE12 Reasons Why: CRM Activity Management Adoption
- 2018.10.02#Dyn365CE4 Things Successful Employees Do When Co-Workers Complain
- 2018.09.24#Dyn365CEAttend CRM Workshops – Get Lead Conversion and CRM Consulting for Free!