Out-of-the-box, you have fixed set of entities enabled for Party List fields in Appointment entity. Of which, you can select to be either in Required or Optional fields on Appointments.
But, what if you want to enable a custom entity for the same? You can do that was well.
Enable Entity for Sending Email
- In your custom entity, you can turn on Sending Email option on the entity level and the…
Continue Reading priyeshwagh777’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with priyeshwagh777’s Permission
More About This Author
- 2019.01.18#Dyn365CERun Dynamics 365 Diagnostics to check network latency
- 2019.01.16#Dyn365CED365 For Outlook 2016: There is a Problem communication with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM server for D365 v9
- 2019.01.14#Dyn365CEDelete Async Plugin Logs if plugin succeeds, save D365 storage space
- 2019.01.13#Dyn365CEEnable entity for Party List selection in Appointment