Out-of-the-box, you have fixed set of entities enabled for Party List fields in Appointment entity. Of which, you can select to be either in Required or Optional fields on Appointments.
But, what if you want to enable a custom entity for the same? You can do that was well.
Enable Entity for Sending Email
- In your custom entity, you can turn on Sending Email option on the entity level and the…
Continue Reading priyeshwagh777’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with priyeshwagh777’s Permission
More About This Author
- 2019.06.24#Dyn365CEExecute an Action from a Business Process Flow
- 2019.06.19#Dyn365CEPrevent Contact creation in D365 on tracking Emails from new recipients
- 2019.06.13#Dyn365CESummarizing D365 App For Outlook Setup in 3 steps with Exchange Online mailbox
- 2019.06.11#Dyn365CESending Image from Canvas PowerApps to SharePoint Document Library using Flows