Out-of-the-box, you have fixed set of entities enabled for Party List fields in Appointment entity. Of which, you can select to be either in Required or Optional fields on Appointments.
But, what if you want to enable a custom entity for the same? You can do that was well.
Enable Entity for Sending Email
- In your custom entity, you can turn on Sending Email option on the entity level and the…
Continue Reading priyeshwagh777’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with priyeshwagh777’s Permission
More About This Author
- 2019.03.12#Dyn365CEShow specific entities in Activity Party List Lookup in D365 Activity entity
- 2019.03.11#Dyn365CEHow to add Rating Values to Rating Models in D365 Field Service and PSA
- 2019.03.05#Dyn365CEUse Read-Only grid among Editable Grid enabled entities in D365
- 2019.03.01#Dyn365CED365: Why do fields go missing from Advanced Find