I have my blog syndicated to Dynamics 365 Community.
We can request our existing blog to be syndicated to Microsoft Dynamics Community which I would strongly recommend all the Dynamics 365 bloggers out there.
Click the below link to get all the details à
With blog syndicated, your blog post would also be published to Dynamics community as well and active participation in the community, either through blog…
Continue Reading Nishant Rana’s Article on their blog
Earned “Top 10 in September 2018 Blog Leaderboard” badge in Dynamics 365 Community – Nishant Rana’s Weblog
Blog Syndicated with Nishant Rana’s Permission
More About This Author
• Microsoft Certified Professional in Microsoft Dynamics CRM (CRM 3.0 to CRM 2016), Microsoft SharePoint (2007 and 2013) and Microsoft .NET with 10+ years of experience.
• 10 years of working experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM starting with CRM 3.0 to CRM 2016 on various project aspects: analysis, designing, developing, leading team etc.
• An avid blogger who likes to learn, help, share and contribute in Community.
• Author of “Nishant Rana’s Weblog” (https://nishantrana.wordpress.com/), technical blog on Microsoft .NET technologies with more than 2.5 million hits and 800 followers. The blog is also recognized as one of the top 35 blogs on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Twitter account https://twitter.com/nishantranaCRM with more than 500 followers, which includes MVP(s) and experts in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Technical Reviewer of following books on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- 2018.10.23#Dyn365CEUninstalling or Deleting Dynamics 365 Portals Solution – Nishant Rana’s Weblog
- 2018.10.21#Dyn365CEUsing Output Timezone property of CDS/CRM Source Component in SSIS – Nishant Rana’s Weblog
- 2018.10.20#Dyn365CEUnable to Login to Dynamics CRMOrganization WebProxy
- 2018.10.19#Dyn365CEBlockchain as a Service (BaaS- Azure) Introduction – Nishant Rana’s Weblog