- By default, there is only one Portal provided per Dynamics 365 Subscription with 5 plan 1 users.
- It is possible to configure multiple “portals” across different instances within a tenant (sandbox and production) but only one of these portal configurations can be connected to one “active” portal URL at any time.
- Portal solutions and portal configuration data can be added to…
Continue Reading Nick Doelman’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with Nick Doelman’s Permission
More About This Author
- 2019.01.18#Dyn365CEBuilding a Multi-Brand Dynamics 365 Portal – ReadyXRM
- 2018.12.24#Dyn365CEUpdated Tools to Build and Configure Dynamics 365 Applications – ReadyXRM
- 2018.12.19#Dyn365CEHow to Fix Missing Menus in the Dynamics 365 Unified Interface – ReadyXRM
- 2018.11.16#Dyn365CEShow Calendar and Maps on Dynamics 365 Online Portals – ReadyXRM