Keeping up with Dynamics 365 can be a full-time job. Every week they are announcing a new feature or change coming soon to an Online Tenant near you. It used to be Dynamics CRM and whatever feature CRM did not have, you went out and found an ISV that met your needs. It is not so simple anymore!
There is a lot of good with all these new modules and features, but it can make a…
Continue Reading Beth B – MCT, MCSE , MCSA, MSCP’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with Beth B – MCT, MCSE , MCSA, MSCP’s Permission
More About This Author
- Computer Geek w/ social skills. Helping bridge gap for customers in the technology world. Cloud, D365 CRM. Customer Success expert. US IAMCP WIT LEAD!!
- 2019.01.31#Dyn365CEDynamics 365 Saturday in Tampa – BethB-D365.com
- 2019.01.02#Dyn365CEDynamics 365 Adoption Essentials – Is your Partner part of the problem? – BethB-D365.com
- 2018.12.10#Dyn365CEReal or self-induced? – BethB-D365.com
- 2018.10.01#Dyn365CEDynamics 365 New Features -All in good time – BethB-D365.com