Suppose, we have created a Power BI Report which makes use of OptionSet field.
It is on incident entity and we have selected priority code and state code option set fields. The problem is that we only get the value for them, so to get the label either we can manually specify it or use the plugin Power BI Option Set Assistant. We’d see both the methods.
Let us take state code field first and specify label for them manually.
In the Query Editor, select New Query and specify following…
Continue Reading Nishant Rana’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with Nishant Rana’s Permission
More About This Author
• Microsoft Certified Professional in Microsoft Dynamics CRM (CRM 3.0 to CRM 2016), Microsoft SharePoint (2007 and 2013) and Microsoft .NET with 10+ years of experience.
• 10 years of working experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM starting with CRM 3.0 to CRM 2016 on various project aspects: analysis, designing, developing, leading team etc.
• An avid blogger who likes to learn, help, share and contribute in Community.
• Author of “Nishant Rana’s Weblog” (https://nishantrana.wordpress.com/), technical blog on Microsoft .NET technologies with more than 2.5 million hits and 800 followers. The blog is also recognized as one of the top 35 blogs on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Twitter account https://twitter.com/nishantranaCRM with more than 500 followers, which includes MVP(s) and experts in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Technical Reviewer of following books on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- 2018.10.20#Dyn365CEUnable to Login to Dynamics CRMOrganizationWebProxyClient is nullOrganizationWebProxyClient is null error while using CrmServiceClient
- 2018.10.19#Dyn365CEBlockchain as a Service (BaaS- Azure) Introduction – Nishant Rana’s Weblog
- 2018.10.18#Dyn365CEMicrosoft Common Data Service : CDS
- 2018.10.17#Dyn365CEThe collection of variables locked for read and write access is not available outside of PostExecute error in SSIS – Nishant Rana’s Weblog