One of the most common blunders often made in Data Import are importing whole lot of records without finalizing.
And when you import, you realize you needed to add something more to the Import or some things were pending in the Excel file and you ended up uploading them all!
Delete Imported Records
- Assuming your Import was successful and you want to now just revert what all was imported,…
Continue Reading priyeshwagh777’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with priyeshwagh777’s Permission
More About This Author
- 2019.03.12#Dyn365CEShow specific entities in Activity Party List Lookup in D365 Activity entity
- 2019.03.11#Dyn365CEHow to add Rating Values to Rating Models in D365 Field Service and PSA
- 2019.03.05#Dyn365CEUse Read-Only grid among Editable Grid enabled entities in D365
- 2019.03.01#Dyn365CED365: Why do fields go missing from Advanced Find