One of the most common blunders often made in Data Import are importing whole lot of records without finalizing.
And when you import, you realize you needed to add something more to the Import or some things were pending in the Excel file and you ended up uploading them all!
Delete Imported Records
- Assuming your Import was successful and you want to now just revert what all was imported,…
Continue Reading priyeshwagh777’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with priyeshwagh777’s Permission
More About This Author
- 2019.06.24#Dyn365CEExecute an Action from a Business Process Flow
- 2019.06.19#Dyn365CEPrevent Contact creation in D365 on tracking Emails from new recipients
- 2019.06.13#Dyn365CESummarizing D365 App For Outlook Setup in 3 steps with Exchange Online mailbox
- 2019.06.11#Dyn365CESending Image from Canvas PowerApps to SharePoint Document Library using Flows