One of the most common blunders often made in Data Import are importing whole lot of records without finalizing.
And when you import, you realize you needed to add something more to the Import or some things were pending in the Excel file and you ended up uploading them all!
Delete Imported Records
- Assuming your Import was successful and you want to now just revert what all was imported,…
Continue Reading priyeshwagh777’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with priyeshwagh777’s Permission
More About This Author
- 2019.01.20#Dyn365CED365 Quick Tip: Choose how currency field is displayed
- 2019.01.18#Dyn365CERun Dynamics 365 Diagnostics to check network latency
- 2019.01.16#Dyn365CED365 For Outlook 2016: There is a Problem communication with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM server for D365 v9
- 2019.01.14#Dyn365CEDelete Async Plugin Logs if plugin succeeds, save D365 storage space