in my last blog post, I described how to connect Microsoft Flow & Dynamics 365 Business Central. In this blog post, I will demonstrate how to use one of the flow templates which is available for Dynamics 365 Business Central.
First what I will do is log in to Microsoft Flow with my Dynamics 365 Business Central account. After that, I will navigate to My flows and click on Create from the…
Continue Reading renato’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with renato’s Permission
More About This Author
- I am Renato Fajdiga and I come from Garešnica, Croatia. I was born on 10th August 1989 in Pakrac, Croatia.
- 2019.04.15#Dyn365BCAnalysis of Intelligent Cloud in Business Central – fajdiga.info
- 2019.04.08#Dyn365BCSetup Intelligent cloud for Business Central – fajdiga.info
- 2019.01.10#Dyn365BCEnable SSO with Business Central On-Prem in Web Client – fajdiga.info
- 2018.12.03#Dyn365BCCreating documents in Business Central (On-Prem) with Flow – fajdiga.info