in this blog post, I will write about the possibility to create documents in Business Central with Microsoft Flow.
First I created one SharePoint list where my user will enter information about customer number, order date, item number, quantity.
In the second step, I will create new Flow in Microsoft Flow with When an item is created trigger. Here I will enter site address and list…
Continue Reading renato’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with renato’s Permission
More About This Author
- I am Renato Fajdiga and I come from Garešnica, Croatia. I was born on 10th August 1989 in Pakrac, Croatia.
- 2019.04.15#Dyn365BCAnalysis of Intelligent Cloud in Business Central – fajdiga.info
- 2019.04.08#Dyn365BCSetup Intelligent cloud for Business Central – fajdiga.info
- 2019.01.10#Dyn365BCEnable SSO with Business Central On-Prem in Web Client – fajdiga.info
- 2018.12.03#Dyn365BCCreating documents in Business Central (On-Prem) with Flow – fajdiga.info