While trying to deploy Plugin through Developer Toolkit we got the below error
Could not load file or assembly ‘CrmLibraries, Version=220.127.116.11, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean…
Continue Reading Nishant Rana’s Article on their blog
Could not load file or assembly ‘CrmLibraries, Version=18.104.22.168’ while using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer Toolkit – Nishant Rana’s Weblog
Blog Syndicated with Nishant Rana’s Permission
More About This Author
• Microsoft Certified Professional in Microsoft Dynamics CRM (CRM 3.0 to CRM 2016), Microsoft SharePoint (2007 and 2013) and Microsoft .NET with 10+ years of experience.
• 10 years of working experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM starting with CRM 3.0 to CRM 2016 on various project aspects: analysis, designing, developing, leading team etc.
• An avid blogger who likes to learn, help, share and contribute in Community.
• Author of “Nishant Rana’s Weblog” (https://nishantrana.wordpress.com/), technical blog on Microsoft .NET technologies with more than 2.5 million hits and 800 followers. The blog is also recognized as one of the top 35 blogs on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Twitter account https://twitter.com/nishantranaCRM with more than 500 followers, which includes MVP(s) and experts in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Technical Reviewer of following books on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- 2018.12.12#Dyn365CECheckPrivilege failed while importing solution in Dynamics 365 CE – Nishant Rana’s Weblog
- 2018.12.11#Dyn365CEThe workflow cannot be published or unpublished by someone who is not its owner error while importing solution in Dynamics 365 CE
- 2018.12.10#Dyn365CEYou don’t have permission to access any of the organizations in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online region that you specified error in USD Client Application
- 2018.12.03#Dyn365CEMerged vs. Child Cases – Nishant Rana’s Weblog