When I was meeting with one of InfoStrat’s clients recently, we were discussing what fields to include in an online application form for a new system. Over the years, the form had grown to 29 pages, including several pages of legal terms and conditions which required no user input but required review and acceptance.
We went through the form page by page to determine which fields were needed,…
Continue Reading email@example.com (Jim Townsend)’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with firstname.lastname@example.org (Jim Townsend)’s Permission
More About This Author
- James Townsend is founder and president of InfoStrat, a Microsoft partner in Washington, DC. He writes on software and other technology topics such as government computing, grant management, and CRM.
- 2019.01.08#Dyn365CEExtending Grants Manager Plus
- 2018.12.13#Dyn365CEBPFs on steroids – Using Dynamics Business Process Flows to Implement a Fully Guided Lifecycle of a Record
- 2018.12.12#Dyn365CEInfoStrat Releases New Versions of Grants Manager Plus
- 2018.12.04#Dyn365CEInternal Training Sessions at InfoStrat